Music Player

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Recently...SIEN!

October arrive...
Headache also arrive le...
Haiz!


Between 1 month left...


Today PJ...
Football...
I thought will be more serious in the game...
But my body feel weak...
Let edmund them goal for 3 time...
Sorry dude...
Dylan,joshua and james...
=(
Today is the last chance for our 5A1 PJ...
SHIT!
Last?!
I din't enjoyed every much...
=.=


monopoly whole day...
Get home on time...
Alone at home...
Damn!
Everyday done the same thing...


So bored and feel lonely since she leave me...
=(
say the truth...
I miss her so much...
But I respect her word...
Order from her...


Well...
This is the truth...
She leave me...
I gonna accept this truth...


Tommorow will be nicer than today?

No comments:

Post a Comment