Music Player

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

crazy fren...

today,7/12
is a crazy day...
evening play badminton at chong zheng...
in two hour...
han keat was the weaker among us...
but finally...
he is getting nicer and better in the skill...
ya...
he was gud in this game...
hehe...
w2j,me and pea just like perli him nia...
then..
after the playing time...
also was a playing time...
hahaz...
going to pea there swimming...
ya...
so xiao at there...
like kidz...
playing water..
hahax..
me the sui de..
the uncle there teach me how to swim...
wakao...
so shit...
but he teach me within 10 minute...
finally me knw how to swim le...
but is a little nia...
but go home de time scold by dad and mum...
scold me about the swimming thing...
lolx...
later at 8...
makan at relau flat there...
i found tat laksa at there was totally nice...
so sedap...
at there just eating and talking...
and waste so many time at there...
talking until too long and forget to stand up...
hahax...
so gai us...
later go home le...
so tired at that time...

No comments:

Post a Comment