Music Player

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

twilight...

twilight new moon...
wakao....
tis movie is nice...
but the movie is not end yet...
the next episod will appear coming year...
i watch tis movie yesterday...
1-12-2009
with my cousin,miko...
and watch at bj complex the sucks complex ever...
the cinema just only have 6 person inside watching twilight new moon...
wat the f...
i tought will be full or many person...
but...
just 6...
so dissappointed...
hahax...
but inside the theatre so cold...
the air-conditioner were so cold...
like at china now...
hahax...
the bj thing were nice and suitable to shop at there...
tomorow me and miko will shop at there for whole day...
hahax....
buy buy buy...
but me empty le..
haiz...
the song i found today"god know"
is totally like the guitar sound...
is gud....
nanti hit badminton with fren...
i will revange...
wahahahha....

9.05pm of 2nd dis
so i have my revange justnow...
haha....
just one thing tat happen justnow was my wallet was gone....
so unluck....
but luckily my wallet just drop by at my nearby house....
haha...
so is really thk to the god...
peanut de stall...
at relau area....
but me cnt eat it or try it...
because my wallet at house...
but siong chuan and han keat says tat the food is really nice...
tats make me cnt tahan...
so next time must test....
night raining now...
so sad...
cause cnt watch 8 tv...
the channel will getting blur if the rain comes heavily...
so suck...
the result is arrive...
haha...
judgement day is here...
cnt run...
haiz...
sscold scold scold...
and even tell me to stop for continue learning...
tats always happen and just like the passing tsunami...
it throught will gone...
hmm...
so tats all for today...
yaya...
god bless you guyz...

No comments:

Post a Comment